1. Consider the merits of a gluten-free diet.
2. Travel to DC to hear music involving banjos, harmonicas, copious facial hair, and essence of Portland.
3. Buy my Greek yogurt by the crate at Costco.
4. Wear Crocs.
5. Call my mom and friends on the phone, just to chat. Watch the niece and nephew grow up.
6. Worry about red-shirting my youngest for Kindergarten. And talking about it until my friends’ ears started to bleed.
7. Watch football.
8. Have a favorite Real Housewife of New Jersey.
9. Browse the glorious two-story library with the sunroof.
10. Chipotle. Dear lord, I miss you, Chipotle.
11. See this when I’m driving down the street: